EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Through the Rabbit Hole

Welcome to my first post. This most recent trip down the rabbit hole has landed me in a small flat in the UK.
The first thing I did here was go to London and catch up with friends. We did an excellent Jazz cruise down the thames. Great bands good Jazz. Verry chilled.
For my birthday and we went to see We will rock you a london show based on Queen. Excellent, especially after a few wines. I'm a believer.
I made the mistake of visiting the tate modern on a Sunday. It was so busy. It was even too busy to get coffee (and it has 3 cafes. I saw much bizzare art but got tired of the crowds so I only saw a few galleries. Cool though. My current favorite is still the piccasso - some flowers in a bowl but quite neat. Much modern art expands the mind more than the aesthetics. I was very impressed.

Life is good my husband is sexy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Polysemous said...

Nice picture!
:~)
Very good to see you here in blogspotland.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home