EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Action

Blogger has introduced video which gives me a chance to show my favorite baby videos.

Hmmm they worked in preview but they look broken in the blog. Let me know if you can see them, or if it is just me. YAY - The most wonderful husband in the world fixed it for me. (publish from compose)

This one was taken on the day I first bought the ball.


Emily has shown some preference to using her feet instead of her hands. Feet have a better reach.


Some early cuteness.

2 Comments:

Blogger winstoninabox said...

There's no video, miss alix.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! - we have moving pictures of a little person with big eyes (and big legs and feet as well) Pleased to meet you Miz Emily - "Oargh" to you too!

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home