EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Friday, February 15, 2008

A change of pace

I have successfully completed my first week back at work. The computer has been reincarnated and is now very shiny. My Daughter is adorable and gives me cuddles and kisses. I have the best husband in the world and life is good.

Wow quite a few topics really.

My return to work was quite good with lots of greetings from my workmates. Since I have just returned they haven't given me any of the nasty work yet. I may even get some pet projects done. A small adult refuge in a sea of baby love.

The new and very shiny home computer is new and very shiny. It has vista - which seems to have a strangly maclike look and feel. It's pretty. Babycam may return soon.

And here are some photos of most wonderful baby in the world.




Baby v Nectarine There once was a baby who was happily cuddling her mummy on the armchair. Being a grabby baby she reached over the arm of the chair and found a coffee table covered in things. One of these things was big and round. I'll put that in my mouth she thought to herself.
HMMMM Sweeeet

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep - nectarines are great! Wonderful photos! XX Grandma Jenny

5:28 AM  
Blogger auntie sharon said...

ooooh cute wee baby

xxxxxxxauntie sharon

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home