EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Sunday, October 09, 2005

What is art


Dave and I headed down to london for the weekend to find a flat to live in. The flat is quite cool, a one bedroom in a modern complex. The big downside is that we don't move in till the end of the month. Which is a whole 3 weeks. I like it when things move a little faster. But friends are welcome to stay once we are there.



Anyway we stayed the night in a nice hotel and I admired the hotel room art. We've been in a few hotels over the last few months and I am always amazed at what is hanging on the walls. Now is this Art?




Yes it's got great constrast, lots of things to look at, and you know it's a kitchen. But is it the type of thing you would hang at home?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Looks like art, but I don't much like it...

Heya, Mz Alix. Sorry we missed you guys in New Zealand, but at least you're having a crazy world travelling adventure (again).

Tell us more of your exciting new life (and say hi to your bloke for me).

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home