EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Today is broadband day. This is my excuse for not blogging for a while, but now broadband is my friend and there is free (well affordable) broadband for all. Excuse me if I rant. This is the beginning of my third week at work and I am of course far too obsessed. And really tired. One of the benefits and flaws of a new job is that you don't know anything. This means that I get to learn so much, which is fun and exciting and frustrating and draining.
There is too much work to do, but I like too much work to do. It is disorganised, which gives your own ideas more power. It's going to give me a laptop for home, which means I have to do 3am releases, but I can wath DVDs too.
All in all Dave and I are happy, but tired and only just starting to get a life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Polysemous said...

Yay for updates.
:)

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home