EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I clean therefore I am

My name is Alixkid I am a messaholic. It has been 24hrs since my last mess. I would like to thank the support of my husband and slow work day at the office for allowing me to find a clean working and living environment for myself and my family.
And it is not even spring yet.
There are days when I become too messy even for myself. Those days I am supported by my husband's mild criticism of "but I haven't been able to get to the chest of draws for weeks" or "where have all the towels gone, oh I see you have a collection"
Today is the first day of my new life. Until I get Busy, or start a new Project, or until the dinner party on Friday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Polysemous said...

Tell ALL about the Dinner Party.

:)

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home