EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas shopping with a hangover

Tis the season to be jolly. It was the work party last night. Themed dress, red black and gold. Most people were just black. But there were some costumes. An excellent night was had by all, and even some of the kareoke wasn't awful. There was much champagne. But they sneakily did it on a Friday night, so that work doesn't need to pay for the hangovers.
I took my hangover christmas shopping with me, in the centre of London. Mostly it reminded me why I don't christmas shop there, but you have to do it because otherwise there wouldn't be any crowds. Now I can feel I have done my bit to support the economy of soho.
I did manage to lose the Vigin Megastore in Piccadilly circus. I stared at the sign plastered on the window to the empty store for about 5 minutes. It said something like "Enjoy shopping at the virgin megastore 1 Piccadilly St". After the words settled slowly into my brain, I turned around and... There it was across the street. Amazing. How could I miss something so Big.

I show you here the street outside my work, showing off it's christmas lights. As you can see, I have never got the hang of night shots.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chriplodocus said...

Merry Christmas to Alix and Dave.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home