EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Monday, March 06, 2006

So quickly do the mighty fall

My name is alixkid I am a lapsed messaholic. Currently decending into the pits of unitidiness. Where I firmly intend to stay if I can help it.

I eat too much, I drink too much, I mess too much.

At least that is the major outcome from the dinner party, where much tasty food was eaten by many happy people, with far too much wine. The mess is merely a by-product, that adds character to my home.

Another by-product of the party is that I now have new furniture. The chest-seat (chest with cushions on top) allows me to sit by the window and look out at the sun. If you pile on enough cushions, you can sit at the table. Also doubling as a handy, hide some things here chest. Dave heroicly carried it home for me from Greenwich. Three cheers for men doing manly things. Horrah Horrah Horrah

This weekend we ski.

5 Comments:

Blogger winstoninabox said...

Yes, my precious... we ski, we skiiiiiii... don'ts we precious...

10:50 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Double yay for skiing. And hell, here'sa shout out to manly men doing manly things and giving themselves manly back problems :)

10:56 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Double yay for skiing. And hell, here'sa shout out to manly men doing manly things and giving themselves manly back problems :)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Double yay for skiing. And hell, here'sa shout out to manly men doing manly things and giving themselves manly back problems :)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Yay for triple posts as well!

(Stupid n0oB)

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home