EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Aunty Natal

Dear Aunty Natal,

We attended the NCT class on Saturday with 6 other couples. Most of them were more pregnant than me and had the soccer ball strapped to belly look, as opposed to my rugby ball shape. But the social demographics matched as most women were professionals in their thirties with their first pregnancy. Just like me.

What did I learn?
  • I am not supposed to head to the hospital until I get the stage of labour where it is not possible for me to take myself there. ( I have no idea how women on their own are supposed to decide to go and arrange a taxi, once they have "gone to another planet").
  • Most of the best labour position involve cuddles. :)
  • Husbands should not wear good shoes to the hospital, as the blood will be hard to get off them later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Was the last a suggestion from a father who had gone before?

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home