EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Out of Denial

I am starting to let go of my denial. Sometime in the next month or so there will be a child in my life. Small demanding and persistant. I will not be going to work. I will not be living in this flat. My days will not revolve around organising gambling data. I will not be saying, lets try the new restaurant on the corner.
I will be primary caregiver to the squirming watermellon currently strapped to my belly.
Over the next weeks, I will walk more like a penguin than a person. It will be harder for me to focus on any task.

Complete irreversible change is coming, and I am a little scared of it.

I have the steps mapped. I know the tasks that need doing. 1,2,3 just follow the plan. Time to get started.

3 Comments:

Blogger winstoninabox said...

Good luck.

Your "Road Map to Victory" will, I'm sure, help you stay the course...(etc.)

2:28 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

You won't be living in the flat? Where are you moving to?

Also, you will be fabulous at being a mum. I have the greatest confidence in you and Dave. Just don't let the lil nipper form the impression that Britney Spears is a role model, and your work as a parent is practically done!

3:56 AM  
Blogger Polysemous said...

I'm vicariously scared, and excited!

You'll be fine, Alix. You'll be great.

Deep breath!

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home