EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Friday, October 24, 2008

Last day of work

It was my last day of work today. There shall be no more trips to the office. I lost my computer to my replacement last week and have been working off the laptop since then. No more carrying the laptop, or asking people for a seat on the train.

I am shutting down into baby mode and will need to shop locally.

.... Fortunately

There is a new world class super mall about to open up the road. http://uk.westfield.com/london It has a fairly unlikely but pretty promo video.
The site is pretty big. It is served by 4 tube stations and a new overground stop. It is a 15 minute walk away from home (10 if you are speedy).

I am hoping there will be a children's play area for the winter.

1 Comments:

Blogger winstoninabox said...

Somebody in Westfield London's marketing department reads way too much Harry Potter.

If only real life were so magical.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home