EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Sunday, May 14, 2006

The longest season

How long is a piece of string? It seems to be just as long as the rugby season is. Though I have to admit the late games are much better to watch. I get to sit in the sun under a tree, rather than stamping my feet in beanie and gloves.



Dave often returns with aches, bruises and scrapes. This time my husband has broken his ring finger. It is all black and swollen.

So of course after the game he heads to pub. Since he is such a sexy man and without the wedding ring, he is soon surrounded by a gaggle of interested suitors. He spent half the night showing them his wallet with a ring shaped contour in the leather. Honest, I'm married, It's not just a supersized condom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home