EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I got surround speakers and a microphone

I am all geared up for Lexifab's RPG over Easter. My technology is a bit dodge and I may have to upgrade to those headset models, But the Speakers are quite cool, even if I have to clutch my feeble microphone to my chest and lean close to the pc so the cable reaches. I also have the video enabled edition (though no camera at the moment) so I should be able to receive those streamed images of the little figurines, fighting eachother in amusing ways.

Just to let you know Mr Lexifab that I am going to a boozer on Saturday afternoon GMT+1. But all other times over easter are currently unbooked.

Glory! Glory! Glory!

(I have completly made up the easter date, but I figure if I have to play from 2am to midday then I can try pick a time when I don't have to work. Otherwise may day long weekend of may 1)

2 Comments:

Blogger winstoninabox said...

The other night when I talked to simonster the speakers were a problem. They caused echoes for simonster. So I ditched them. But that could have been just because I was using the computer's internal mic, which may have been able to pick up the external speaker's sound easier.

Maybe that won't happen if you're using a headset.

Give it a burl and see.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I'm doing this at Easter now?

Hmm. Better give me a minute or two to think about this...

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home