EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Cold

After a very mild Autumn it has finally become cold enough for the leaves to think about falling off the trees. The time has come to rip up those last valiant tomato plants with those last valiant tomatoes. I have bought a big tub of bulbs to plant before the first frost. I am not sure how much frost there gets on my balcony, so probably any time before I head for OZ is good enough. I am a little worried taht all the bulbs will not fit in my 3 pots. The principle I am working to is that dirt is overratted when it comes to bulbs as they have all the energy to grow stored inside them. So technically as long as I can put a layer of dirt over the top, the rest of the pot can be packed tight with bulbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home