EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Monday, October 23, 2006

Torchwood

I thought I should specifically watch the first episodes of Torchwood, just so I could mention it first in front of all you WHO fans. HeHehe I am evil.
They showed the pilot and the first episode back to back. It was BBC Three so no commercials - yay.
The pilot was fairly mediocre, and the first episode "Didn't Suck". It is looking for a bizzare new middle ground between Doctor Who and the X-Files. I am not sure which way it will go. As always with a new show the actors still need to find their characters more.
Saying all that, I was gleefully snuggled into the sofa to watch it and had to run to and fro the kitchen so I didn't miss any while I got a snack. I was smiling and laughing at the jokes, and generally felt positive afterwards.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Oh my god - it's been on? Why haven't we seen it yet! Argh!

(Thanks MizAlix. I will pass this on to Certain Persons for their action...)

1:44 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Seen it now. Have commented at Lexifab. Am perhaps Mildly Disappointed or perhaps just Not Engaged Yet. Have surprised myself by having opinion about hair style.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home