EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yes I did buy that coat

Another day of retail therapy. I went back and bought that long coat with wavy bits at the front. A lot more flippant and feminine than previous coats, but I like it. And.... It discovered it had great big pockets. YAYAYAY
Thus is my eternal struggle against clothes without pockets.

Today is a happy day. Happy but frustrating but happy. Even though I got food stains down my front... again

Yesterday, I was struggling to find clean clothes (yes I would have plenty if I washed them) and discovered a little too late that my jeans had huge food stains on them, from the BBQ on Saturday, where the tomato sauce bottle sqirted a bit too much to the left. You would think they would design them to target properly.

On Saturday Dave played Rugby, I watched and lay on the grass lazily watching the huge planes turn after taking off from heathrow. I cycled my bicyle along the river. And along a mysterious creek path. It was pretty. Autumn is starting.

I may have some pictures here somewhere....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Yay pockets.
I was so chuffed when I bought a skirt the other day and found it had pockets. So few of my tops have pockets, that when I get a bottom 1/2 without pockets, finding somewhere to put my keys is a real pain. Theres a guy at work who says "just buy shirts with pockets". Well, for some reason they don't make womens shirts with pockets over the chest like guys shirts.

Re your previous comment about unworn clothes; someone told me that for every $5 you spend on something, you have to wear it once. I like this idea, I can keep count of how many times I wear something (wearing it at home for the day counts too if it is too hideous looking on to wear out) and when I hit the magic figure, there's no guilt about shoving it in the back of the cupboard and never wearing it again. I justified buying a truly frivolous necklace this way :)

6:58 AM  
Blogger winstoninabox said...

Autumn is starting here, too.
I had to wear a light jacket today.
Horray for autumn.
Boo to summer in the city.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home