EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Thursday, October 19, 2006

October is slipping through my fingers

A lot of October is happening without me emerging from the tiredness at the end of the day. Some exciting things have happened. Paul and Helen visited me and brought me all the gossip from New Zealand. I also caught up with Mr Anotherblog as he was swinging through on his adventures.

The Home Office is still holding my passport hostage. I thing it is some kind of grudge "so you wannna stay here do you, ha ha ha, well stay then". This is making it little difficult to visit the beautiful niece Rachel, who I was hoping to catch up with in November. We are making some plans for Christmas and keeping our fingers crossed.

Thank you all for your birthday well wishes. 2006 is a good year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home