EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Sunday, September 03, 2006

another day

I took a few days off work last week only to discover that my system had kacked itself (kack is a british expression note the injection of locale relevant jargon).
I think it misses me.
A slow weekend with lingering tiredness and some remorse about eating too much banoffee pie. I knew I would regret it later, but it was soooo good.
My last attempt at making hummos was not very good. Dave had previously complained about it being too hard. So I added more water and it turned liquid. Now this is my new recipe for tahini sauce. It goes really well in wraps.

1 Comments:

Blogger emmajeans said...

kacked itself = bad thing in Britain? (sounds reasonable, given what 'kack' literally means!)

weird that it has connotations of hilarity in Aus.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home