EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Alixkid in la la land

One of the side effects of my job is that I get a free day in la la land once a week. Every two weeks if I am lucky. I wake up at 3am, I work for the man till 8 or sometimes 11. Then I am free to visit la la land for the rest of the day. I am afraid to leave my house in case I forget how to cross the road. Or find myself running from shop attendants who dare to notice me. Today I made hommus and printed some photos of china. I forgot that hommus contains garlic. But I remembered "5% at a time" when enlarging in photoshop. I did wash the dishes, though I made a mess with the hommus. And I am cooking roast chicken. But I can't quite finish the changes to my CV that I started. That is too difficult, even though I founds some brilliant sounding jobs to send it to.

1 Comments:

Blogger emmajeans said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmMmm
hommos.

(also: homemade pasta.)

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home