EyeSpyFX Snapshot
Link to moving webcam (if on)

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The joys of impulse buying

It is a well know fact that after spending evenings and weekends repairing computer systems and having people complain at you about it because they don't realise they are really lucky to be able to use it even if it only does half the stuff it used to, that buying something pretty can make me smile.

I am entering a new fashion zone, where I buying something I like, instead of something that looks ordinary and doesn't show my belly too much. This season London is finally coming out of that cowgirl phase where all you saw was shades of brown, and long dresses with boots. The previous season seemed to be sequines and shinny things sown on everything. I often have a problem with fashion, as I am not thin enough to shop at top shop and not brave enough to tackle oxford street and not savvey enough to seek out quality boutique stores. This leaves me with the mainstream clothes that everyone wears. The chain stores that have conquered London. It is the same shops in canary wharf and the city, liverpool st and covent garden.

As I was impulse buying my colours and bright and out there. I am wondering how much wear they might get. But as much as every other badly purchaced clothing items I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home